Sunday, August 31, 2008

Growing up over night

Our Sati is changing from baby to little girl right before our eyes!

The other day I put her hair in little pig tails for the first time.  While it is stinking cute, she looks like a toddler now.  And how sad that can be.
especially for this little girl's daddy!!!

Danny walked in the door and saw our little one with these cute little piggies for the first time.  He says "Awe... She looks so grown up".

Just as soon as he finished Sati says in a perfect little girl voice, "What is this" (she had a book, or something, in her hand).

Danny looks at me in horror, "my BABY!!"


3 comments:

Pfingston said...

HEY DUDETTE! LOOK AT YOU!!! DID YOU TELL ME YOU HAD A "real" blog and I spaced? OR WHAT?
Dude! I'm giving you and award too!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!
Yeah, crushing for daddys that for sure.

I swear, Andrew looks like he grew since last night.

Pfingston said...

oh, and a meme is just (sounds like meem) is just somthing fun to do . . .
Easy.

Rosebud Organics said...

Isn't it sad!!! They grow up way too fast. Cute piggy tails :)