Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weren't you pregnant?

Better late than never???  There are about 15 reasons why I'm only now writing about #3's birth.  They're all pretty dumb and uninteresting, so I'll just get on with it, enjoy...


A week late and we all kind of decided that this little one needed to get a move on... so, after moving (yeah, that's right, we're crazy enough to move into a new house the same week that I'm due with baby #3... we don't want to be at risk of living a dull life) and cleaning, and watching girlies all day with mild, regular, contractions... we decided to hand over the girls to my parents for the night and take a nice walk down to the local dinner joint of choice.  

We walked (I waddled) a mile or so to the restaurant, ate *we'll I ate* both mine and husband's meal, all of it... every last bite.  When I was done with my double meal danny rolled me back home.  I then ate a huge helping of cornbread that he had made for himself (since he didn't get dinner), and then made myself a coke float.... yummm.  

After ALL of that food I got super sleepy... apparently watching me eat made everybody pretty tired, so we all headed off to bed (I should note that Danny's sister was here helping us move... and... is an amazing dula... perfect!!!  Unfortunately she was also super sick... boo!).  We all slept for a few hours, I woke up around 10 labored for a bit on the birth ball, digested all of that food, and waited.

to be continued...





2 comments:

Pfingston said...

very funny - rolling you home . . .hehe

Marillyn Beard said...

You and your humor. LOL!