Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Addiction

my name is Brittney and I'm addicted to everything! I'm so glad that I never started smoking or drinking, because we would have absolutely no money (and I would have major health problems... worse than what I have already). The problem is that I'm an all or nothing kinda girl.

Now when I say EVERYTHING... what does that look like? Well... I'm either currently or have been addicted to Milk, exercising (I'm starting to feel those vibes again... but this one doesn't bother me as much as some), cleaning, Dr. Pepper, Sewing (and other crafts), Book work (I know I'm sick), Gardening (to the point that I'm physically sick before I come in for a drink), kayaking, bathing (like more than 3 times a day...), and many many more...

It seems that the only way for me to kick the addiction is to quit cold turkey, but some of these thing are good in moderation ... right? How do you become unaddicted without stopping completely?

As I drink my Dr. Pepper I contemplate all of the possible solutions... I don't know... maybe I'll take a bath (oh man I'm helpless)!

No comments: